Sunday, May 24, 2009

Busy Sunday

This will be fairly busy today. I have just boiled some eggs for my potato salad. I will fix it after church and then refrigerate it overnight. That will make it better for tomorrow. We just had cereal for breakfast this morning because Billie Jo may remember to bring breakfast for church.

Then in the morning I will bake my cake for the cook out birthday dinner tomorrow noon.

Leslie is going to speak at church today and Karan is in charge. Afterward we will probably eat out as usual. Sometime this afternoon I will fix the potato salad.

Scott went to his 30th class reunion last night but he found it depressing since he was the only single person there. I hope that Taresa doesn't back out of their try at reconciliation. It would break his heart all over again.

Later...

The church services were very good and afterward we ate out at Hong Kong Delight. Then we came home and I did my letters to the congregation.

Then I made up my potato salad for tomorrow.

My cousin, Pat, came to visit this afternoon. She and her husband, Everett, live in Houston. They come back each year at this time to decorate graves. This is the first time they have been here since my sister fell and broke her hip. My sister and brother-in-law saw their car and stopped and visited.

Tonight we will watch Sixty Minutes and the special on PBS for Memorial Day.

No comments: