Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Quiet Day Today

Yesterday was a tiring day although not particularly busy. I decided not to clean house for a change. I will do it Thursday instead. I puttered around the house most of the morning, read a bit, got my Minister's Message in the e-mail, worked on my blogs, read a few blogs and then read the rest of the morning.

We had a sandwich for lunch and then Bob said "Let's go out to the church and finish painting those sheds. We had begun that job during spring cleanup but the rain interrupted the job. It has rained here for four weeks until this week. So we spent the rest of the day working on painting those shed but now they look nice. Bob was completely worn out. We came home late afternoon and he took a nap but he really never did get rested up. He went to bed about 8:30. I stayed up until 11:00 and watch American Experience on TV. It was about the Kennedy family.

I let Missy Kitty out to sleep on the patio. I have discovered that if she is not sleeping on my feet all night, I get a lot better sleep.

I got up at 5:00 this morning so I could do this blog, feed the animals and go over to my sister's house at 6:45 while my brother-in-law went to breakfast with his classmates.

The rest of the day I will work in the yard and read. Every once in awhile, I need to take a quiet day.

At noon Bob wanted to go to Independence to take Leslie to lunch so we did that. Then he is taking his nap and I will read my book this afternoon till he wakes then we will go to the market and get a few things.

No comments: