Monday, August 3, 2009

Busy Monday

I cleaned house today and done three loads of laundry. Then we went to Independence and I took Juanita's peaches to her. We stopped by the dry cleaners and left Bob's pants to be altered. He has lost so much weight. He weighs 146 last time I saw him weigh a week or so ago.

I should be so lucky.

After that, we went by Wal Mart and I bought some Iams dog food for Slinky. He has decided he does not like Purina Dog Chow. I will give it to my neighbor.

I warmed up our Parmesan Chicken for dinner. that's the last of it. We had some bean salad and some of Leslie's tomatoes too. Then my cherry pie cake and some "no sugar added" ice cream.

I tried most of the afternoon to get my wireless printing to work from my laptop but I'm doing something wrong and it just doesn't work now.

Tonight we will watch some worthless TV. I swear, there's absolutely nothing to watch except PBS.

It's 100 degrees today and we have had to let Slinky in the house. He wants to be out so badly but cannot handle the heat. He foes out for short trips out but then comes back to the door and barks once just to let me know he's hot and needs to get back inside.

The driveway entrance at church will be poured August 17th so we have some time to get some gravel brought in and spread. Hopefully that will stop the washing of ruts in our drive.

No comments: