Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Busy Tuesday











I sat with my sister this morning as usual and then Bob and I went to Independence to take Leslie to lunch and then after that we went to the market there and bought our week's groceries.

Bob is gone right now to get a haircut and pick up the milk.

I want to post some of the photos I took at the women's retreat this weekend. I will post one of my daughter, Leslie while I'm at it.

The top photo on the left is the police officer who spoke to us about women's safety issues. Just to the right of that photo is our director on the right and our guest minister on the left. Next is our project assignment from our speaker from Independence, Missouri. We took a cut out paper doll and dressed it as we wished depicting ourselves. Then just to the right of that we wrote a description of ourselves. It was a fun project. The next photo to the right is the police officer who came to speak to us about women's safety issues. The woman left of that is our speaker from Independence, Missouri and under that is a photo of our daughter, Leslie.

We had a great communion service on Sunday morning but I had left my camera in the room and didn't get any photos of that group.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

What a fun project. It would be neat to do this with kids too.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, it would. They would love the project.