Monday, November 16, 2009

Another Quiet Rainy Monday.

I decided against going to Creative Conversations today. The quiet day I had Saturday seemed awfully good for today too. Every once in awhile, I need to slow down and smell the roses (in this case it's Slinky who is in the kitchen with me). I didn't even clean house today. I had just cleaned on Wednesday last week and I will probably clean after I get home from my sister's in the morning.

All I have done is play on the computer all morning posting on my church's web board and writing this blog. I did go mail off the three more books I sold on Amazon this weekend. That makes ten altogether. I can use the cash when they deposit it in my account. I just paid the $400 for the house insurance and next month there will be the taxes on the house. I will have to pay at least half of them. The second half are due in May. Between December and May, I will have to save enough money to pay the second half. The car insurance is due in May too so I will probably hit my IRA for that. I have looked and looked for a part time job but so far nothing has shown up.

It has rained all day. It's barely misting now but that may change later on in the day. This evening we will watch Antiques Roadshow and American Experience on TV.

Keith called last night and he will be starting his trip here from Arizona on Tuesday noon. He may be here by Wednesday sometime. We are looking forward to seeing him again so much.

No comments: