Friday, February 5, 2010

Busy Day

It was a busy day yesterday and unfortunately I forgot to pick up some fliers at the First Christian Church. I went out to church early yesterday morning first thing to make copies of the minutes for January and the agenda for the February ministerial alliance meeting at noon. It was snowing hard. I didn't know whether I would be able to get out there later on. I made the copies and got back fine. The snow was melting just about as fast as it was falling.

Before I left, I put Bob's body wrap and compression sleeve on him. I don't know how this is going to work out. He's supposed to do his light exercise of encouraging the flow of his lymph fluid every morning while he's still nude. I don't think he did them. He's supposed to do them in the evening before bedtime too. I know he didn't do that. Also, about half way though the afternoon he took off the body wrap. It was hurting him. Then he took off the sleeve. There's really nothing I can do about it. He's a grown man and he knows what he's supposed to do. I can't force him.

We picked up Marilyn for ministerial alliance. Her husband drives an Avalon and she's afraid to drive it since it's a Toyota. She gave her little Volkswagen bug to a foreign student over to the University of Arkansas. So, they too are a one car family.

Anyhow, after I got home the printer called and said the congregational directories were ready so we went up and picked them up.

I made the alliance's bank deposit while I was out. I spent the rest of the afternoon working on the minutes for the meeting and getting them sent out.

Bob wanted to run up to the market so we did that. And we got back just in time for me to start dinner.

Anyhow, I was supposed to pick up those fliers at the Christian Church and I forgot. I'll have to pick them up this morning and mail them out.

Cyndi is supposed to pick me up later on this morning for a luncheon and medical lecture at the hospital today too. That's all I have on the agenda today. Next week is extra busy. I will clean on Monday. I have the MC3 board meeting on Tuesday and the Independence Ministerial Association meeting on Wednesday. Thursday morning at 11:30 I have a dental appointment for my annual cleaning and check up. Friday evening is Leslie's Tupperware Party. And that Saturday night is our congregation's Valentine Dinner at the Railroad Inn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margie, All you can do is encourage him to follow the orders and like you said he is a grown man. Sometimes, my Bob frustrates me to death he is so hard headed about things. It is supposed to rain all day here today but at least we are missing the snow north of us.

Margie's Musings said...

So far today we have had neither. I am hoping tomorrow is clear too I want to attend my own church.