Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dental Appointment

Today at 11:30, is my dental appointment for my semi annual cleaning and exam. Perhaps this morning I can get my peanut clusters done. I have had too much going this week to get them done earlier. In fact, I may get them finished before my dental appointment.

This should be a quiet day. I am looking forward to visiting with our friends Gay and Tony this next week. I haven't heard which day they want to meet for lunch but we think we will meet in Cherryvale. There is a new restaurant there that we want to try.

I will be preaching at church on Sunday. I only schedule myself a couple of times per quarter.

Tonight we will watch Bob's favorite program, "This Old House". Speaking of Bob, he is doing the best he can under the circumstances. He seems to have given up his compression sleeve and is just doing his exercises and elevating his hand whenever possible. He says the compression sleeve makes his hand swell worse and also makes his armpit ache. So he has put it away. I hope the chest, arm and hand don't get any worse.

3 comments:

ChuckFu said...

How do they look, about same, or little worse

Margie's Musings said...

About the same, ChuckFu. He is wearing his compression sleeve today though.

Jesse said...

Going to the dentist for my annual cleaning is one of the things that I look forward to. I love maintaining my pearly whites. I wish you could've posted pictures from your dental appointment..I'm curious how it all went..=)

Jesse Hake