Monday, May 31, 2010

Busy Monday



I am supposed to go out to my daughter's home today and we will put together the poster board for the foyer for Sunday. We will also design the bulletin. Then I need to go into Independence and Caney tomorrow and put an ad in the newspaper about the Celebration of Life for Sunday. We expect to have a large crowd.

I need to water my plants this morning. Even though I think it rained after I went to bed at 9:30, it never reaches my hanging plants under the eaves. I woke up at 3:00 AM again. Drat it! I need to get a full night's sleep.

Tomorrow, I will go back over to my sister's and stay with her again so my brother-in-law can go have breakfast with his friends.

As it turned out, my daughter came in town to my house and we worked up the bulletin for Sunday's Celebration of Life service.

Then we went to Wal Mart and bought some groceries. She has invited me out there for dinner tonight. They are having steaks. I am taking brownies.

We will ask Karan, who is very creative, to help with the picture board. Right now she is on a cruise.

I will mow when I get home.

No comments: