Monday, July 12, 2010

Cleaning Day

This is the day I go clean for Leslie. Scott will go with me. Afterward we may meet Leslie for lunch. We will see if she is free.

If the ground dries up enough, I will mow after lunch. Again, it's either that or bale it.

We have taken Slinky for his walk already this morning. I have watered the hanging plants under the eaves and taken the trash out to the curb. This will be a busy week. Tomorrow I will go sit with Phyllis so her Bob can go to breakfast with his friends and then go back to Independence for my 11:00 clinic board meeting at the Presbyterian Church.

We may ask Leslie to lunch again after that.

Wednesday I get my hair cut...thank goodness. It's about to drive me crazy. It's all out of shape.

We will probably just watch TV tonight.

Thursday, I have an CMA meeting for the officers at Lanning's Restaurant at 11:30.
Friday I am free.

More later...

Scott's friend, Leisha, came to spend a couple of days with us. She will stay in the den. Her children are both college age. She seems quite nice. She followed our directions very well to get her this afternoon. She had never been to Kansas.

No comments: