Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hot, Hot Wednesday

I got out early today and weed eated the front. Then I ran out of power with the old weak battery. I have the other one in charging now.

Then I went to the market and bought a few things. I noticed our new Eggberts was open. Since I had not had breakfast, I stopped and ate there. It was very good and very pretty. Now I won't want lunch.

I talked to my brother-in-law this morning and he suggested I wait until tomorrow to go see my sister. Her daughter needs to go to Topeka tomorrow and won't be there. I think it is good if we just go one at a time.

Then I went to the library and got another book. I got one yesterday but read it all before bedtime. I returned that one. It was another Murder Mystery..my favorite fiction.

Now I must get out there in the 90 degree weather and get the rest weed eated. I also need to do a load of laundry. I'll put that in first and save the book until afternoon when Slinky will need to come in.

More later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine what people do that don't read. It is one of my favorite ways to pass the time. I need to get outside so bad but it is just too hot the past few days. Thanks for voting for TW, too.

Margie's Musings said...

You bet, Judy. I voted for him again this morning.