Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day Off

Today I have the day off. I need to go to the church and make copies of the minutes and agenda for today's Ministerial Alliance meeting. Then I will go on to Independence for my hair appointment at 10:00. I will come back to Coffeyville to the meeting at 11:30. I go in thirty minutes early to distribute the minutes and agenda on the tables.

Yesterday I e-mailed the alliance that they would need to elect a new secretary/treasurer for next year because Friday will be my regular day off with my new hours. I need to get back to work by 1:00 and they often do not break up the meeting until well after 1:00. That means they will have to have an entire new slate of officers. The vice-president does not want to be president next year. He and his wife have their house for sale and will move to California where their daughter and granddaughter (when she is born in June) live to be near them.

I work tomorrow. I have a noon dental appointment for cleaning. Saturday morning I will work the library's book sale from 9:00 until 11:00.

I had a couple of coupons for an Arby's sandwich and called my brother-in-law to see if he wanted to meet me there and have a sandwich, curley fries and small drink. He did. We had a nice visit.

I came home afterward to watch TV. I watched Nature first and then was about to watch Nova when I got too tired and turned off the TV and went to bed at 8:15.

No comments: