Thursday, April 12, 2012

Long Messy Thursday

What a mess today was. I worked but that was not the worst part. The newspaper neglected to run the story of our library meeting for Living the Questions group and at first I thought we might as well cancel. The majority of our people though wanted to have the meeting anyhow and just invite friends to join us. I called the newspaper and they agreed to run the story on Saturday. That won't do a lot of good though since the meeting is Sunday evening. All afternoon the meeting was on again and off again. The man that was going to host it got disgusted with the constant changes and stopped answering his cell when I tried to call to arrange to deliver the DVD for the meeting.

I finally took it by to another couple since Bob A. and Phyllis F. and I are leaving at 6:30 in the morning for Branson. I don't know whether he will do it or not. If not, I may have to do it myself or we can move the meeting to Jack and Marilyn's. It's a mess and I am leaving town and cannot resolve the dilemma. Someone else will have to do that.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Have fun in Branson. Travel safe.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha!