Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Again

Well, it's Friday again. I went to get my hair done first thing this morning and then realized I had not left my time sheet (with its 12 hours in the pay period) with the office staff. I took it up there and left it after I got back from South Coffeyville where I buy my gas.

I am running the dishwasher now so I will leave my dishes clean when I leave for camp tomorrow.

After 9:00 AM I will go up to the Medicine Shoppe and pick up my blood pressure med. I reordered it for the next month. I would have run out next week. This evening I will do my little bit of laundry and pack my car. Tomorrow after breakfast, I will leave for camp. They will just be taking reservations in the morning and I need to pay the rest of my registration. I just sent in a deposit earlier.

Bob's older daughter will be coming here and staying the week I am gone. I am so happy both daughters will be around. His older son will be at the graveside service on Monday. I don't know whether he will stay overnight or not. He has three days off for a family funeral. He could use my house. Of course, Missy, my cat, might run him off. She doesn't like anyone but me and she's not crazy about me either.

We have a meeting this afternoon at 2:00 with the funeral director. (We did decide on an 11:00 AM service at the cemetery on Monday) . After that meeting I will make stew and take it by Bob's house for them to eat on this weekend.

More later....

4 comments:

Balisha said...

Take it easy this weekend. I'll be thinking of you and your family.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Balisha! I appreciate that.

Betty said...

I'm sorry to hear about your sister. Thinking of you.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Betty, much as I will miss her, she's definitely in a better place now.

Alzheimer's Disease is a horrible way to go. I actually lost my sister two years ago. It was her body that died yesterday.