Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tired Tuesday

It was one of those nights. For one thing, I did too much yesterday and went to bed at 9:00. That's always a mistake. I woke up at 3:30 and could not get back to sleep. This will be a very busy month and I couldn't get all that activity out of my mind. I have a hair appointment at 8:00 this morning and library board and foundation meetings after work this afternoon.

Then I have a new timing belt put on my car tomorrow. Bob will bring me home from Gary's Automotive after I leave my car there. Then after dinner he will take me to work and pick me up after work to go get my car.

Thursday is free...thank goodness. Then Friday morning early Bob and I leave for Branson. I am really looking forward to that break. Cyndi will feed my cats while we are gone.

On the 18th, I feed Cyndi's cats, take cakes to Independence, Kansas, and have my hair done. I come home to fix dinner after that and then go to work. The PINCH meeting is at 5:30 that evening on the 19th.

I will work Thursday morning the 20th because I will leave that afternoon with Leslie to go to the John Whitmer Historical Association's long weekend in Independence, Missouri. Bob will feed my cats while I am gone. It's going to be a very busy rest of the month.

Next month is every bit as busy.

No comments: