Sunday, October 7, 2012

Another Sunday

I will be presiding at church this morning and Sue will bring our communion message. I have everything ready.

We will probably eat with some of the congregation after the services. At least we always do.

I fixed our chili yesterday evening so tomorrow's lunch is ready. I will have Freeto scoops and multigrain crackers and cheese with it. Yesterday was very brisk..the first really cool day in the fall. I turned on my furnace yesterday evening. I attempted to watch "Message in a Bottle" last night but had to just turn it off. I need to watch more upbeat videos. Films about death are counterproductive.

This afternoon I will do my regular letters and then read my journal. I have been reading the John Whitmer Historical Association journal since I got back from the conference. I will watch 60 Minutes at 6:00 (or whenever the football game is over). If it isn't golf that holds up regular programming, it's football.

I have tomorrow off work for Columbus Day.

More later...

No comments: