Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Fun Day

I really enjoyed Myra's visit yesterday. We had a good time to catch up. We ate at Hong Kong Delight. She enjoys Chinese food. It was good. But the visit was even better. She is interested in going back to Branson with Bob and me. We will want to work that out. I am also trying to talk her into going to church camp this summer. I gave her a registration blank before she left. I also loaned her a book.

Today is free. I don't know what I will do today. I spent the evening last evening reading my new history book. I really get into that with all the information found there about the history of our church. I really would like to go out of town today but I won't. I will fix dinner/lunch for Bob and me at noon today. Bob and I will go out of town Saturday and eat lunch at Olive Garden. Our realtor gave us both gift certificates. Then we will go to the mall and walk around.

I woke up at 4:30 this morning and my arm was sore as a boil. i just got up. That anti-inflammatory the doctor gave me doesn't seem to be doing a lot. I think I have one more pill. Then I will call him and tell him nothing has changed.

This has not been a good year health wise for me. My blood pressure has been up, I had the erysipelas on my face, my right arm (sometimes both of them) is sore as a boil and the doctor doesn't seem to know what is causing it.

I have a PINCH committee meeting this evening at 5:00. I hope the committee got their work done.

More later...

No comments: