Monday, February 3, 2014

Doctor's Appointment This Morning

I almost forgot my doctor's appointment this morning. In order to get my thyroid med renewed, I have to see him.  I called Bob and told him I would not be going to exercise class this morning.  He will still come for lunch. I have my meatloaf all finished except for baking it.  I will peel my potatoes and get them browned after I get back home. We will have a veggie and cottage cheese with pineapple on it for a salad. I have frozen fruit already in a dish to thaw and we will have that for dessert with some more of the cookies.

We are expecting a lot of snow tonight and tomorrow.  Tulsa, 70 miles south of us, got four inches yesterday. It missed us but we can't depend on the snow missing us again. I must go to the market this afternoon. I need a lot of stuff and I don't want to get out in the snow and perhaps ice. I had enough of that this past weekend.

More later...I need to get to my doctor's appointment. .

Our lunch was very good and I spent the afternoon doing the newsletters for my church.  I took them up to the post office to get them sent off.  I ran out of ink for my printer so I went back out to Wal Mart and bought a twin pack. I had been there once today after my doctor's appointment and bought groceries. We are supposed to have snow and sleet tonight and tomorrow. I washed my car after the temperature got up to 34 this afternoon. It was filthy after my weekend excursion.

I baked my two cakes this afternoon too but I don't know if I will be able to take them up to Independence.  If we get the storm we are forecast, I will not risk it. I will just wash my hair myself and we will freeze the cakes in Bob's freezer.   If they have that dinner, they will have to do without dessert. 

No comments: