Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Exercise Wednesday

I slept on the daybed trundle last night and Missy slept with me. I slept well. That is a really comfortable little bed. No one but small grandchildren has ever slept on it so the mattress is in great shape. I want Keith and Esther to use my bed when they are here. It's queen sized. I want Missy to get used to the change in beds. It doesn't appear that will be a problem.

I let Missy out this morning just before it got light. Of course, I went out with her. She wandered around a little...close to the carport. Then she bristled and began growling. I looked across the street and could just barely see another cat. I picked Missy up and took her in the house.  She seems perfectly happy in the house now.

I am not sure I am going to be happy with my new bank. When they were back online after the conversion last Monday, I used the ATM to see if my pin number was going to work. They charged me $1.50 to use the ATM. I am going to go in there this afternoon and discuss that with them.  Many people around here left Bank of America when they tried to do that. After that bad experience, Bank of America executives changed their minds.

We will have exercise class this morning. Then I will fix pork cutlets for lunch and we will have mashed potatoes and gravy and a veggy and salad. I will fix some pudding for dessert. I am out of frozen fruit. I need to get some more today for my smoothie this evening.

I am doing some white laundry this morning. I needed to wash Missy's white afghan and my underwear. I had it and her on my lap yesterday and when I got up, I had a lot of cat hair on my black jeans. I got a lint roller and cleaned it up but then I knew that afghan needed washing again

More later....

We went to exercise class and then I came home and fixed lunch/dinner.  It was a slow afternoon and finally Bob came over and we had our wine. He went home early because he really wasn't interested in Nature on PBS.  I went to bed about 9:00 after I had my bath. When I started to plug in my cell phone I noticed it was dead. I charged it and took it apart to take the battery out for a minute or too and then tried to boot it up again but nothing I did helped.  Finally I went to sleep and will try it again in the morning. . 

No comments: