Saturday, July 19, 2014

Saturday Again

Bob and I went to breakfast this morning. The first time in three weeks. The first weekend his daughter was here. The second I was at camp.

When I got home I cleaned my apartment thoroughly. I still need to dust but I can do that quickly in just four rooms.I don't know if I have posted photos of this apartment inside but I might do that. It's not bad at all.

Strangely, I couldn't get the USB ports to work on the new laptop so I am back here in the den using my 2007 Dell laptop to try to show you the apartment inside.

Here is the kitchen

This is the living room. Notice the afghan on the recliner for Missy.

This is my bedroom. At least it is from one angle.

This is the den where I have a daybed and trundle and two of my computers.

This is the bathroom both Missy and I use.  Notice her litter box. :) I guess I should have turned on the light too.

This is the laundry area. It's in the hall right outside the bathroom.
I almost forgot the dining room. And I use it a lot. I had to go back in and take the photo of it.

Anyhow, this is my small apartment but it is adequate for me.

More later....

I made Judy's cake this evening but it is very moist. I will take it to church in the morning and share it with the early arrivals.
.

4 comments:

Balisha said...

Margie what a nice place you have there. A perfect place with everything you need. Love that trundle bed.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

I do too, Balisha. I bought it years ago so my grandchildren could stay with me. They are now in their twenties. :)

ChuckFu said...

Mom try restarting the computer and plugging whatever your using into a different port then you usually plug it into

Margie's Musings said...

Oh, o.k. Keith. I'll try that.