Thursday, September 11, 2014

No Work Thursday

I'm out of work until Aime can find another qualified site for me to work.  I am to get my oil changed on my Honda tomorrow.  So I hope to get my resume' to the hospital this morning.

I didn't sleep well last night.I woke up before midnight and could not get back to sleep. I finally got up and read for a couple of hours and then was able to go back to bed and get back to sleep.

I have thawed chicken tenders for lunch today. We will have mashed potatoes and gravy and a veggie with that. Bob will bring a salad.  I have my cookies for dessert. I sent the cake home with Denise.  I may get some canned fruit to go with the cookies.

More later...

The hospital auxiliary supervisor called me back but did not want a paid person among his volunteers. He was going to pass my number on to another person and have them call me about a position. That person never called.  So...I am still in limbo.

I did take a short nap this afternoon. I lost a couple of hours sleep in the middle of the night last night.  Today, since I stayed home waiting for that phone call, I finished my book.

I am taking my car in down to the Honda agency in Bartlesville to get the oil changed in the morning.  I will wait until later to get the tires rotated though......closer to winter.  Bob is going with me. He has tried to check out his doctor's appointment down there twice and that office never calls him back.  He will run by their office and see what day and time it is.  The date and day they told him didn't match up on the calendar.

Dinner was fine. We had some of Bob's ice cream and two cookies for dessert.

No comments: