Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday and Back to Work

This morning I went to exercises and then came home and started my dinner (lunch). We had hamburger pie with green beans in it and Bob's toss salad. Then we had apple brown betty for dessert.
We also had hot tea.

Afterward I went on to work. My son, Scott, had called me earlier and we spoke for half an hour. He had a particular concern and I took care of that as best I could.

At work I put away dozens of DVDs and that took forty five minutes. Then I scanned an aisle of book bar codes. That took two hours. The last hour and a half I stored newspapers and put away another several dozen DVDs.  I left at 4:50. I had gone in at 12:50 so I put in my time alright.

This next two weeks, I will work an extra half hour each day.  The library will be closed President's Day and I want to make up that lost four hours.  I may go in fifteen minutes early (I usually do that anyhow) and stay 15 minutes longer each evening. That would be easier then getting in there a half hour earlier each day.

After work, I came home to two cups of hot chocolate and some yogurt. I also had two peanut butter cookies. :) Those I should have not had.

I tried to call my ex-daughter-in-law but she did not pick up.  I put her on the prayer list though. She has some big issues right now.

I've taken my bath and am checking my e-mail before getting into the recliner so Missy can get up in my lap.

Karan called a little while ago. While they were here last night for the Superbowl party, she lost her cell phone. She wanted me to see if it had worked itself out of her pocket there on the sofa. Sure enough, I picked up the pillow and it fell out on the floor. She will drop by in the morning and pick it up.

I will try to stay up until 9:00 tonight.

No comments: