Saturday, March 7, 2015

Saturday And A Trip Out Of Town

This morning Bob and I are going to go for our usual breakfast at Eggberts then I will need to go to work at 9:00 for two hours. I lost four hours when the library closed for the ice and snow on Wednesday. I will make up two of them today and the other two next Saturday morning. At 11:00, when I get off, we will go to Bartlesville. Bob wants to go to Bed and Bath and get some foaming hand soap. I want to look around at Christopher and Banks for a pair of brown dress slacks. I may not find them. It appears brown is not "in" this year.

I slept well again last night...although I forgot to eat anything last evening.

Tonight I must remember to set my clock forward one hour for daylight savings time. Otherwise I will be late for church school and church tomorrow.

I bought a couple of bottles of wine yesterday.....one red and one white.We were completely out and we like wine with our TV each evening that Bob comes over. We just have one small glass.

More later....

Bob and I went into the mall after eating at Dink's and he bought his soap. I didn't even look at Christopher and Banks. I decided to inventory what I already had before buying anything else.

When we got home, I discover my Keurig order had arrived.  So I called Bob and he came over and picked his up.  We got a real bargain.

He will possibly come back over this evening for wine. I don't really know. Right now I am sitting here drinking some of my Chi Latte.  I really like some of that warm drink in my stomach after a long day. It's very soothing.

I worked on my March 22nd sermon. It is coming up and I like to be prepared ahead of time.

More even later... 

I set my clocks ahead and went to bed at 9:30. Bob didn't come over this evening. He was probably as tired as I was.

No comments: