Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Still Sick on Tuesday

I have a hair appointment this morning but I will cancel after Cathy get in this morning. I am definitely not up to it.  I will also call in sick again and stay in.

My back aches and I have a runny nose. I had a sore throat when I first got up but warm coffee seems to have helped that. I have a low grade temp too (100 degrees). I guess I will just have to wear it out. My head also feels full. I got up although I really felt like staying in bed. I dressed just in case I decide to go to the doctor. I took another Claratin this morning.

I read all day yesterday and finished my book.

Bob dropped in a couple of times to check on me.

More later....

I ended up going to work after all. It's a good thing I did. There were dozens of DVDs to be put away. I spent  the first two hours putting them in the storage machines and the other two hours putting the cases in the bookcases. I was exhausted when I got home. But Bob came over immediately and I had no chance to eat anything even if I had had an appetite.  He stayed until after 7:00 and then I took my bath and continued sending photos to Scott of his Iraq war experience. His albums, which I had made for him are in storage in California.

Then I went to bed.

3 comments:

Kay said...

HI Margie! Thank you so much for your visit and comment. It's very nice to meet you. I hope you feel better soon. So many people are ill this season.

marlu said...

I hope you are feeling better. You are wise to stay home and rest. Sometimes that is the most healing thing to do.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks gals. I did go to work today. I am better though certainly not completely well.