Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tuesday Hair Day

Thank goodness I get my hair done today. It looks terrible thanks to the wind and rain. I slept until 6:30 this morning. I don't know how long it's been since I've slept past 5:00 AM. I must have needed it.

It appears we will have rain Friday, Saturday and Sunday this week. Bob and I planned to go to Joplin after my class reunion planning meeting on Saturday.  I wonder if it will rain over there. I want to buy some sheets.  Missy has torn my sheets with her claws getting up under my coverlet when she wants to hide. I would only use the new ones when Keith and Esther come in May for Scott and Ginger's wedding.  If Dean stays here with me the weekend before that, I will use them for him too. I will just sleep in on the trundle while he is here. Dean is one of my classmates and we are having that 80th Birthday Bash the weekend before the wedding. May will be extremely busy.  The Tuesday after Memorial Day, I fly with Aime to Texas for the SER National Convention. I will be gone the rest of that week.

My appointment is at 9:30 this morning. When I get home I will fix lunch. We will have chicken tenders and mashed potatoes and gravy and a veggie. I still have Bob's salad  in the frig. I also have fruit we will have for dessert.

Then I will go to work.

More later....

Dinner turned out good!

I went to work and spent most of the afternoon putting away DVDs. I also did some shelf reading.   Katie had me transfer some microfilm from one drawer to another. Then we spent a half hour trying to get that drawer pulled out. It had been damaged in the move from the Journal to the library.  Sarah and Katie finally gave it a mighty tug and it came out. I put it on top of that cabinet to store until we get the genealogy room finished and we can move those drawer cabinets in there. Then we will get rid of the cabinet with the broken drawer and reorganize the microfilms.

When I got home Bob came over and stayed for the news and wine.  When he went home I took my bath and put my PJs on and watched that awful program on PBS about the holocaust.  How Iran can deny it ever happened is beyond me.  There's no way those photos could be staged!

I got to bed about 10:00.

No comments: