Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday At Last

I didn't sleep all that well last night. I woke up at 2:00 and couldn't get back to sleep. At 3:00 I got up and took a Benedril.  Then I slept until 6:00.

I will go to exercise class this morning and first try to figure out what I want to have for lunch. I'm out of fresh ideas. I may run up to Country Mart and see if they have anything in the meat department to inspire me.  I need two or three things so that would not be an unnecessary trip.

Be back soon. 

While we were at exercises, Karan offered us some homemade veggie soup. I gratefully accepted. I love her veggie soup. We had it at 11:30. It was delicious! 

Then I went on to work. I put away a lot of DVDs because Paula wasn't there. She graduates today and probably will not be back now.  Her job was a part of a school program. Katie came in later and I scanned another aisle of books. Slowly but surely I am getting closer to half of the non fiction.  I go in for an hour Saturday morning to make up for taking off an hour  early on Wednesday to see Denise at the hospital. They released her yesterday until time for her D & C. Bob took her home in the late morning.  He will go see her some time tomorrow morning.

No comments: