Saturday, June 27, 2015

Saturday Morning Breakfast

Bob and I will go to Sirloin Stockade this morning for breakfast. I will pick him up in about an hour and a half. I ate a banana this morning with cranberry juice so I could take my meds.

I am so glad the work week is over.  Yesterday was an even worse nightmare. I don't know what I will do about working on the inventory in the children's department. The noise is distracting and even worse, is having to sit on the floor to scan the bar codes.  At almost 80, that's very difficult. It's worse then having to climb up on the library stools to reach the top two shelves in the adult department.

If I didn't have that $200 car payment, I would just give it up. I am the oldest person in the program as it is.  But that extra $500. a month is hard to turn away from.

It's getting light now so I guess I will try to take Missy outside.

More later....

I took Missy out for awhile but the folks across the street  were packing stuff into their car and eventually took off. That disturbed Missy and she came back in the house.  Soon after that, I went to pick up Bob for breakfast. We had the buffet breakfast at Sirloin Stockade. I will pick him up in an hour and we will go to Independence where I will balance Juanita's checkbook and Bob will visit with his sister, Betty. Afterward we will go to Big Cheese for lunch.

More even later....

Missy went out for a little while but then the neighbors across the street came out and emptied some things out of their car trunk and got in the car and took off.  Missy was startled and wanted back in the house.  So we came back in. At 9:40, we took off for Independence.

I got Juanita's checkbook balanced and had  a nice visit with her and then Bob came back to pick me up and we ate pizza at Big Cheese. Then we came back home and I dropped him off at Sycamore Landing.

I came home to a very welcoming cat.

No comments: