Monday, November 30, 2015

A Very Busy Monday

This has been a busy day. I did a load of laundry and also cleaned the apartment.

Then I went out to get my blood pressure meds refilled and also to get some Christmas cards for my family. I bought a few more gifts too. Now I have to get them wrapped and under my tree. I got my Christmas letter done and tucked into  the family cards.. Those are ready to go out in a week or so.

Tomorrow I will try to get the gifts wrapped. All I lack now are Marlene's gift and Sage's and I may get Marlene's when I go to Independence tomorrow to get my hair done and take the cakes up to the First Christian Church.  Bob and I will eat at Great China tomorrow noon.

I also want to go out to Leslie's and get some more ground meat before lunch.

It's almost 4:00 now and I have been busy all day. I fixed chicken strips and mashed potatoes and gravy with green beans today for lunch. Bob brought a jello salad.  We had cookies for dessert. I had not made anything else. After he left I baked my cake. Both Karan and Phyllis have brought their cakes over. All I lack is Bob's now. He will probably wait until I pick him up tomorrow to bring his out.

More later....

Bob came early but left at 7:00 as usual.  Missy and I stayed up until 9:30. Then we went to bed. Big day!

No comments: