Monday, February 8, 2016

Monday and Laundry and House Cleaning

I have the laundry in the washer and dryer. I stripped my bed this morning too. And, again, I am washing Missy's afghans.  They are full of cat hair.

I will remake the bed as soon as the sheets are dry. In the meanwhile, I will work on this blog and drink my coffee. I had some of the leftover coffeecake for breakfast with orange juice and coffee.  That's not too healthy but it's tasty.

I will set the table and get ready for our lunch. We are having chicken tenders, potatoes,  veggies, and Bob's orange salad.  I have fruit and a few cookies for dessert.

I need to bake my cake for the Tuesday dinner at the First Christian church in Independence tomorrow. I may get that done this afternoon. I can ice it this evening.

I got the laundry finished and also got the bathroom and kitchen floors finished. I am waiting for them to dry now. I have the laundry put away and have the two afghans in the dryer now. And I have remade the bed too. Now I will have to vacuum. But I need to wait awhile to do that. My vacuum is very noisy and Jeannie, my neighbor,  sleeps in.

More later...

I've got everything done except the dusting and I'll do that later. I have fixed lunch and we have eaten it. I have even cleaned up after it. Bob is checking his mail on his computer and I am continuing this blog.  He will leave soon and go home to take a nap. He'll be back this evening to watch the news.

More even later...

Bob came over shortly after 5:00 and stayed until almost 7:00. Then I took my bath and Missy and I stayed up until almost 9:00. I had had a huge day and was exhausted so we went on to bed.

No comments: