Saturday, April 2, 2016

Saturday and Conference Delegate Meeting

Leslie and I will go to Joplin today. They are having a meeting of World Conference delegates and both of us are delegates. I preregistered while I had the money some time ago. Thank goodness! This month I had to transfer money from my savings to make it through the month until the 13th. That's when my social security comes in this month. I have increased my tithing at church and I can really tell it.

I got up shortly before 5:00 this morning. Leslie will be by about 7:00 to pick me up. The meeting begins at 9:00 and it's 72 miles away. I have forgotten how to find the church there. I will have to google it.

Missy will not be a happy kitty to be left alone all day.  She loves to go outside now that spring has arrived. I try to let her out as often as I can work out the time. She is lying here at my feet right now...patiently waiting for me to let her out.  It's still dark so she may not get to go out until I get home.

More later...

Well the conference turned out well attended. On the way back home Karan called me to tell me that Bob Maritt, her husband had died. He died at 11:45 this morning of that brain tumor. The funeral will be sometime this week. Karan meets with the funeral home tomorrow. Leslie and I stopped there as soon as we got home. I notified my boys and also texted Bob A.

I will eat some yogurt and perhaps a cookie with my Chai Latte.

More even later...

Bob came over and stayed until 8:00. I had been gone all day and Missy really missed me. She wanted to go outside and there was no one here to take her out. Maybe I can do that in the morning...poor cat. As soon as Bob left, I took my bath and will soon go to bed.

No comments: