Saturday, April 16, 2016

Saturday and No Breakfast

I will not be going out for breakfast this morning. Bob has that terrible cold and I don't want to sit across the table from him until he gets past the contagious stage. He does a lot of coughing and does not cover his coughs. I'm afraid I'll get his cold. I definitely do not want another cold. It's been awhile since I've had one and I'd rather not have another one.

He was not happy when I told him he really needed to stay in away from people with that cold and cough and not go to breakfast this morning. He said he would come over to do some laundry later.

I have the Living the Questions group tomorrow evening and I don't think he should come and infect everyone with his cold then either. I don't think they would appreciate his presence under the circumstances. I don't know how I will handle that if he decides to come anyhow.

I have the leftover meatloaf I intend to have for lunch. I am going to fix some boiled potatoes again and warm the meatloaf up in my skillet with a new tomato sauce and also have broccoli and applesauce. I have two more puddings and I still have cookies.

I did not sleep well last night. I woke up at 2:00 and slept fitfully from then on. Finally I got up just before 5:00.

I let Missy out for a few minutes after it got light but that black cat was out across the street and she wanted to go over there and fight it. She growled like a dog. I made her come back in the house. She was not a happy kitty.

She is lying here on the daybed behind me now.

More later....

Bob came over while I was writing some e-mails. He had been to Braums over here on the corner of my street and eaten breakfast.  He just checked in with me and stayed about thirty minutes.

More even later...

Bob came back for lunch and stayed until 12:30. I am going out to church to run off the bulletin for the service tomorrow and fix the worship center.  

I got the worship center made and also ran off the bulletins.   I emptied all the trashes too and put away the mouse traps.  Some one had left packages of hot chocolate out a couple of weeks ago, and mice got into them.  I set traps and caught two of them and that is evidently all of them.

Anyhow everything is ready for tomorrow now.


No comments: