Sunday, May 22, 2016

A Very Busy Sunday

Today was very busy. I awoke at 5:20 and got right up and dressed and got ready for the day. I presided at church and facilitated the adult church school class too. Missy and I went outside for awhile before Bob picked me up and I watered my flowers. I sure hope my little miniature rose busy makes it.

I ate steel cut oatmeal this morning with my cranberry juice and coffee. It was different but good.

Bob came about 9:00 to pick me up and we went out to church and did a little cleaning up before everyone came.  The Church School class went fine.  Church went fine too although only one of our three pastors were there. I took the guest minister and her husband out to dinner afterward and Bob and Phyllis F. went with us. I got my newsletters finished, went to the market, and bought stamps and got out to the skating rink to pay for the skating party. Luckily they were able to take the church's credit card. There were seven kids who skated.

Now I will see if Missy wants to go back out since the sun is shining.

About 6:40, I will go pick up Gary for the Living the Questions group meeting this evening at Marilyn L's house. 

More later...

Bob took his own car to LTQ and it's probably a good thing he did. He left at 9:00  but the rest of us didn't leave until 9:40. We had a good visit.  I took Gary home and then came home and took my bath and got to bed about 10:30...late for me.

No comments: