Monday, July 4, 2016

Monday and Laundry

Today is the 4th of July..Independence Day.

I stripped my bed and got my laundry started this morning. I also dressed and got myself ready for the day. There is no exercise class today so I will just take it easy this morning and feed Missy and myself and go out on the carport as soon as I get that done.

I am having hamburger pie for lunch. Bob will bring a salad. I gave him all the little tomatoes off the tomato plant on the patio for his salad.   We will have something for dessert. I just haven't decided what yet....maybe some fruit.  And I need to get some green beans for the hamburger pie.

More later...

Missy and I came outside  after we had our breakfasts. She had been pretty good....lying on her white rug but now some bird has her interest. I had to go call her and clap my hands and she knows what that means. She's back on the rug now.

I like sitting out here in the cool mornings and watching the birds myself and after I bring the laptop out here, I can work on my blog. I have the laundry in the dryer now.

More later...

Missy and I have been out an hour now. I should go back in and remake my bed. The dryer has undoubtedly stopped by now. Missy won't like that. She is being pretty good. I have only had to go and round her up once.  She is being good right now so I'll wait a little bit longer to do that.

You've heard me discuss my church from time to time.  Here is a photo of it taken last year. It's in the country near a busy county road.

It was built in 1999 so it's 17 years old now. I used to have multiple photos of it as it was being built but my isp discontinued giving us free space several years ago for a web site and if I have those photos, they would be on my oldest computer. Sometimes I send old photos from that computer to one of these but it's been a while since I've done that.

Anyhow, this was a pretty good photo of the church so I thought I would post it here.

More later....

I've been back to reading "Hamilton" but my Kindle needed to be charged so it's plugged in now and I am back on the computer.  

About 4:00. Leslie called and asked me to come out to watch the girls shoot off their fireworks. I did that. They had a great time.

I got home shortly after 9:00 and took my bath and went to bed. I was bushed!



3 comments:

ChuckFu said...

Hey Mom, send me the pictures and I will set you up a website on my server or you can upload your old website, let me know if you want to.

here are my website that I host from home

http://www.vetiraq.com
http://www.chatAmerica.us
http://www.Thesellerscove.com
http://www.Geekscove.com
http://www.Millermemories.us

Love you

Margie's Musings said...

I haven't been able to access your Millermemories site, Keith. I'll try again though. Maybe I can now. I called the other one Crossroads Community of Christ. The photos are on that old laptop. I will send them to this desktop and see if you can use them.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

It's wonderful to sit outside on a cool morning prior to it getting hot, isn't it! :) I love to listen to and watch the birds. My cat watches through the window...them and the squirrels, lol!