Friday, September 2, 2016

Friday and Exercises

I will go on to exercises this morning and just be careful of my right shoulder. I slept fairly well. I took some Aleve and slept better then I would have.

I have baked my cake and it is cooling now. I will ice it after it cools. Scott has called and I can't get my blog going while I am listening to him on the phone. He is funny.

Bob is going to pick me up for exercises. 

I'll get back to this later.

Well, I went on to exercise class and  did pretty well. I have been taking Aleve to rid myself of the pain. If I don't overdo it, it may reduce the inflammation and my arm and thumb may return to normal.

After the class we went to Utopia for cinnamon rolls. I came home and fixed lunch and after we ate, Bob went home and I went up to get my blood pressure pills. This time they were ready.

Now I've wrapped the gift for the kids house warming and done a load of laundry. That's about all I'm going to do for today. Tomorrow I will go to breakfast with Bob and then on to Chanute to see Gay.

More later...

I went out to church this afternoon and ran off the bulletin and copied off some of the church school material for the class on Sunday. Two things less to do at the last minute. 

I read the paper and finally Bob came and we watched the news and an old Big Bank Theory show. 
Finally, I took my bath and went to bed.

No comments: