Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday at Last

I missed Thursday I was so busy. I cleaned the apartment really well. I still have to dust today. Then I cooked spaghetti for lunch and after Bob left I vacuumed the apartment. I did the floors while he was here reading the newspaper. I was very tired but still needed to go to the bank, the market and to get gasoline.

He didn't come over last evening. They had a cookout at Sycamore Landing, where he lives, and he attended it.

I slept pretty well last night. I have quite a time trying to find a position so my arm does not hurt. Off and on I awoke but finally did sleep each time. I got up at almost 5:00. After I had my breakfast, I took Missy out for a little over an hour. Bob will be over shortly to read the Reporter.

I will go on to exercise class this morning too. We will have leftover spaghetti for lunch with some garlic toast. I also have some applesauce ready to serve. We will have fruit and cookies for dessert.

More later...

I went to exercise class and then on to Utopia with several others. I had a Utopia special drink and brought the small one home and put it in the freezer for later.

It's time now to warm up the spaghetti for lunch so I'll get back to this later...

Scott posted this photo online last night.


That's the new swimming pool at night.

I didn't do a lot this afternoon. I was very tired. Bob came by in the evening and I popped some pop corn and we tried to watch a video I had rented. Neither of us were interested in it. He left early and I watched "Dateline" with Missy after my bath until 10:00 and then just went to bed.


2 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Oh that photo of the pool at night is amazing!! Wish I was going IN TO IT as it went to about 90 degrees here today! :)

Margie's Musings said...

I understand, Deb. It's been very hot here too.