Monday, November 21, 2016

Monday and Exercise Class

I slept pretty well last night and did not get up until 6:00...a world record for me. I awoke in the night to go to the bathroom and while I was up I took a Zeequil capsule. That's the reason I slept so late.

I will pick up Bob for exercise class this morning at 8:45. He will do what he can do because of his hip/back pain. He hates to give it up altogether. His MRI is Wednesday. I am hoping they will have a solution to his problem.

I will go to Bartlesville after lunch and look for Advent candles or a new Advent wreath. I need it for the worship center next Sunday morning when I am presiding.

First we will have lunch. I will warm up the meatloaf in the skillet and fry some leftover potatoes too. We will have the rest of his Watergate salad and a veggie. Then I have pudding and some of Marilyn's cookies for dessert. After that, I will go to Bartlesville.

Right now Missy is patiently waiting for her breakfast and I need to get my own as well.  So more later....

Well we had our breakfasts and I went on with Bob to exercise class and afterwards went home to work on my computer. I decided to go to Bartlesville tomorrow when Leslie could go with me. Today she is helping John deliver product.

I fixed lunch about 11:20 and used up some of the leftover meatloaf and the boiled potatoes. I fried them. He went home to take a nap and I an going out to the market to get the rest of the ingredients for my Waldorf Salad for Thursday.

More even later...

I got my groceries and got them put away and balanced my checkbook. Now I will check the mail and see if there's anything I've forgotten.


The afternoon was rather quiet. I took Missy out for a little while after it warmed up but then she saw that black cat across the street and wanted back in the house.  I read the rest of the afternoon and watched TV after Bob came over. He left at 7:00 and I took my bath and Missy and I watched TV until my regular bedtime.

No comments: