Saturday, November 19, 2016

Saturday Morning and Breakfast Out

I slept poorly again last night and woke up at 2:30 to go to the bathroom and couldn't get right back to sleep but finally did get back to sleep about 4:00. I got up at 5:00 as usual and made the bed and dressed. As soon as I get going on this blog, Missy will be ready for breakfast.

Bob is doing fine with his recovery after the tooth extraction Thursday. He has been taking it very carefully. He has had a dry socket in the past and that makes him vulnerable for another.  He takes a blood thinner and that complicates it even more. He has an appointment on Wednesday for an MRI about the pain in his hips and legs. This is something relatively new. It started about ten days ago. He dreads that.

I will pick him up in about an hour for breakfast at Eggberts. He will have to be careful to eat something soft and this is the second day following his dental surgery on Thursday.

I need to dust this morning. Except for dusting, the apartment is clean.

More later....

I got the apartment dusted after breakfast.  Now it is nice and clean.

I read all afternoon and later..after 5:00, Bob came over and watched TV with me until 8:00.  Then he went home and I took my bath and watched TV with Missy in my lap until bedtime. I was very tired.

Bob hurts every time he moves. As long as he sits still he is fine.

No comments: