Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Tuesday and Election Day

I got up about quarter till 5:00 this morning and got myself around to go vote. Gary called just before I left to pick up Bob and he needed a ride to the polls at the senior center. So I picked up Bob with and then went to get Gary and took him on to the senior center where he voted right away. We had gone on out to Grace Fellowship to vote and I ran into a snag. I was not listed in the book. There were about 8 of us that they could not find. A woman named Joyce was attempting to  find out why when those running our precinct suddenly found us way out of alphabetic order. So I got my ballot after all and voted.  What a mess that was.  I was irritated. I had Gary to pick up and he was waiting patiently. I took Bob home first. He was right on the way. Then I got Gary and took him home!

In about ten minutes I will pick up Bob again and we will go to Independence to get my hair done and also shop for the Christmas Child project for church Sunday.  I will need to get some groceries before then too. They are having a basket dinner and I will need to fix a dessert. Bob will take a salad. Johnna will bring soup for all.

I need to get some change for the beauty shop so had better leave now.

More later....I intend to watch the results of the election this evening.

3 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

They were surprising results! :)

All of the polls and media were wrong...an interesting year :)

Louise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margie's Musings said...

Yes, they evidently forgot many of us have cell phones and they have no access to them.