Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Wednesday and "Great" Sitting

I awoke fairly early this morning but slept fairly well. I got up about 4:30. No sense just lying there wide awake.

I am dressed now and ready for the day. It will be a big one. I will probably go to exercise class this morning and then leave for Leslie's about 10:30. Exercise class lets out at 9:40. I will be sure to be there at Leslie's when Cheyenne's bus comes at 11:30. Maia's bus will come later in the afternoon. She goes to school all day. I will probably just have a sandwich for lunch with Cheyenne. I will stay until John comes in after work. I don't know exactly when that will be.

I see Missy is patiently waiting for her breakfast so maybe I had better finish this later.

More later...

We've both had our breakfasts and now I am just waiting for time for exercise class. I missed on Monday because it was 23 degrees.  Now it's 24 degrees but Bob is going to drive so I will go to exercise class.  I need to run out to Wal Mart and buy the treats for tonight's PINCH meeting. Then I will drop by Wilson Hearing Aid Center and pay Stan another payment on my hearing aid. I will miss the PINCH meeting but the treats will be at Sharon's. I have 8 more payments on the hearing aid and then it's paid for. I guess it's worth the expense. My Bob used to sell Belltone hearing aids and he wore two himself. He always said hearing aids don't restore your hearing, they only amplify what you have left.  So none of them are perfect.

I have worked an hour trying to find a $4.61 error in my checkbook. I never did find it so I just took it off as an error somewhere.

My daughter just called to firm up our plans for the"greats" today and Friday.

More later...I'd better get ready to go.

I got the treats for the PINCH program I will miss tonight. I also stopped by and paid Stan. Then I headed out to John and Leslie's. When Cheyenne came home we had our lunch of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and chips with flavored water to drink.  She was so good. And I had taken a couple of sets of books for the girls and before her nap, I read one to Cheyenne. I told her when she woke up from her nap, we would read the other three and she could choose them. We had a good experience. I read my Kindle until I finished my book and the battery ran down. Then I went upstairs after Cheyenne woke up and sat on the floor and played with her. We had a good time. She is very well behaved. When we finally went down the lane to meet Maia's bus at 4:00, we met John..coming home early.  He took over for me and I left to go home. Cheyenne will be sure to tell Maia which books are hers. :)

I got back Friday to stay with them again.

Tomorrow at 9:00 AM is my  doctor's appointment.

Bob came over after 5:00 and we watched the news and one episode of a rerun of The Big Bang Theory. Then he went home to get ready for bed. He was very tired. So was I. I took my bath and Missy and I laid on the sofa and watched TV until I started falling asleep and then we went to bed at 9:00.

No comments: