Sunday, January 1, 2017

Sunday and Sleeping In

I slept really well last night and didn't wake up until 6:00 AM. I dressed and got ready for the day. I emptied the dishwasher in the kitchen. Now that we are running the water to get it hot before running the dishwasher, the dishes are coming cleaner. I have even had my granola and coffee. Now I am ready to face the day. :)

More later...

Ginger was on call and got called out to a hospital an hour away. She did not get back until later afternoon. There were several bad emergencies. One was a motorcycle accident that left the driver, who survived, a quadriplegic. That's a tragedy.

I spent the afternoon making a list of the names and addresses of the classmates I will send the class newsletter to by snail mail when I get home. Then part of the afternoon I read my new Kindle book aloud to Scott. He is like his dad. He likes to be read aloud to.

For dinner,I had some more of my pizza warmed in the microwave. Scott had some of his chicken and Ginger had soup.  The kids went out for dinner. 

Then later in the evening their friends came over and we visited out on the porch in front.  We watched a football game with the Chiefs, who won, until bedtime. I took my bath and went to bed at 9:00.

No comments: