Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Wednesday and Back to Exercises and Lenten Luncheons

Google is very slow loading my blog. Every morning I have to wait a minute or two for my blog to load. I have no idea what the problem is.

I slept well until 3:30 this morning and then I awoke wide awake and could not get back to sleep. So..I just got up.

I checked my bank site and found that my social security had come in. That was a welcome discovery.  I will need to go to the ATM this morning and get some money for the week. Then I will go to exercise class this morning. I missed Monday so I could rake leaves and vacuum the apartment. I will go to Lenten Luncheon today at the Nazarene Church. I also want to go play Bingo at the senior center this afternoon. After that, I need to go to Walmart and get a few groceries. It will be a busy day. Undoubtedly, I will be very tired this evening.

When it gets light outside I want to check the status of my flowerbeds and the yard. It may be full of leaves again but I won't have time to rake today. I may take some more photos if they are still clean.

More later...

I checked the flowerbeds and they are not too bad....at least they weren't this morning. I did get a photo of them again but have not downloaded it on any of my computers yet.   I went to exercise class and we celebrated the March birthdays with cake and an ice cream bar.

Later Bob, my brother-in-law, and I went to the Lenten Luncheon at the Nazarene Church.  The food was good and the fellowship was too but the theology was all salvation theology...a theology I do not buy into. That is a later theology and such words were put into Jesus' mouth by much later writers.   I do believe Jesus accepted the theology of the culture of his time in history. But I believe his teachings were primarily about bettering this life...not the afterlife.

When I got home, I made the goulash for Friday. In the morning I will make my meatloaf for tomorrow. We will have baked (in the microwave) potatoes with that and a veggie. Bob will bring a salad and Texas toast.

Now, it's time for the PBS show, "Nature", and that is Missy's favorite show so I will need to finish this at a later time. I will probably go to bed at 8:00 or so. I was up at 3:30 this morning.

No comments: