Saturday, August 12, 2017

Saturday and Breakfast Out

I picked up Bob at 6:45 to go to breakfast at Eggberts. It was good... although their prices have gone up.

When I got home I put my laundry in the dryer. I had started the laundry before I left for breakfast.

Later at about 10:00 I attempted to use my Bose remote to turn on the TV.  I had been having problems with it. Now it wouldn't work at all. The batteries had finally died. I replaced the batteries and could not remember how I programmed the TV initially.  So I called Bose. They walked me through how to program one part after another but there were just too many functions that would not work. The DVD player would not and the "source" button wouldn't either. Finally at 1:00 they said it had to be the remote and they would send me a new one free gratus. It should be here on the 17th..according to the woman I spoke to. In the meantime, if I need the "source" button I can access that function on the Cox remote.  I sure enjoy my Bose sound system. Now, I am charging my phone.  I just charged it last night but being on it nearly all morning ran it down again.

More later...

I watched TV and read all afternoon. I am trying to finish my book.  I also read the Journal newspaper that came at 2:00. It's been a quiet afternoon.


I took Missy out for a little while but she did not want to be outside...strange...

Bob came over at 5:20 and stayed until 7:00. When he left I took my bath and watched TV until 9:00 when Missy and I went to bed.

No comments: