Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Wednesday and Exercise Class

I woke up at 2:00 AM this morning and finally got back to sleep about 3:00 AM and slept until 6:00.

I got around quickly and fed Missy and myself. Then I began cleaning the apartment. I got it finished before I went to pick up Bob for exercise class. After exercise class I took Bob home and went out to Walmart to buy $41.00 worth of groceries.

When I got home, I put away the groceries and started warming up the roast beef and potatoes and carrots. We had a little bit of orange jello for a salad. I had a cooky and Bob started to eat his and started coughing so he just left it. I took the remaining roast and potatoes and carrots over to my neighbor, Marilyn R. 

After that I went to Bingo at the senior center. When I got home from that, the paper came and I read it and the one in the mailbox too.

Honda had called and said my seat belt pulley had come in  and I will go back to Bartlesville on Thursday morning for my 9:00 appointment. When I get home, I intend to fix spaghetti for lunch. Bob brought over garlic toast to eat with it.

This is another photo of my Bob at Thanksgiving in 2009. He had already started having trouble with  his left arm swelling but it wasn't as bad as it later got. That's Scott next to him.

Dad Thanksgiving 2009.JPG

Later Bob A. came over at 5:00 and read the papers and then watch the TV news.

He left at 6:20 and I took my bath and then got dressed for bed.  I watched PBS for awhile before I went to bed.

No comments: