Sunday, October 22, 2017

Sunday and a Sermon

I slept well last night...thank goodness. I did get up shortly before 5:00 but I had my sleep out and I had a lot to do this morning and today. I will bake my coffeecake this morning for the Church School class. Then I have the sermon too. After that, we will eat out somewhere...probably "Just Us".

When I get home I will do my newsletters and then just rest. That will feel good.

Missy had wet on the bathroom floor several times missing the litter box while I was gone and it took two old towels to clean it up. Then I took 409 to it too. Luckily I had washed and dried the old towels before I left. I don't know why Bob didn't see that mess. It was all around the litter box. She must have missed the box several times. Thank goodness for a tile floor!

It's 5:15 so I had better get dressed.

1 comment:

clairz said...

I'm glad that you are so patient with poor old Missy. We all have problems as we age and she is lucky to have you.