Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Wednesday and Bunco

I texted Marilyn this morning to be sure we were having Bunco at the senior center there in Coffeyville and she answered affirmatively.  So I baked peanut butter criss cross cookies for my treat. I will pick up a drink or take my peach tea with me.  It's only twice a month that we either have games or bingo and I don't go to Bingo.

I slept well last night again. I got up close to 5:00AM.

I texted Karan to remind her about the bunco game at 1:00PM. She responded o.k.

More later...

I did go to Bunco after my lunch. I ended up having tomato basil soup and cheddar cheese and crackers for lunch.  I finished off my peach tea too. I was going to have chili but the Dollar General store did not carry great northern beans so I will make that tomorrow. It is to be icy out tomorrow anyhow. While I was in Coffeyville, I went to Country Mart and bought four cans of great northern beans for my chili tomorrow. I also got oleo and that dollar icing for my next cake. I went to the bank and withdrew my week's money too.

I didn't hear from Nancy today but of course, I was gone all afternoon.

I spent the evening reading my book and finished it.

After that I took my bath at 8:00PM and went to bed close to 9:00PM.

No comments: