Monday, October 21, 2019

Monday and a Trip to Chanute

I got up early this morning and got myself ready for the day. I did a load of laundry and dried and put it away. Then I texted Gay to see if she had plans for the day. She didn't. So I asked her to meet me for lunch. I had cancelled our last lunch because it was raining and I didn't really want to drive up there in the rain. And she was agreeable.  So I fed the cats and kittens and then checked out my Dallas classmates to see if everyone was alright and all of them were. Then I took off for Chanute at 10:00AM.  It was a beautiful day and after we ate lunch, Gay and I went out to their Walmart and she bought curtain rods and new curtains for two rooms of her home.

On the way up there, a truck passed me and threw mud all over my clean car..windshield and all. I was very aggravated!  So on the way home, I stopped in Independence and washed the car...again.

Then I came on back home and got here about 4:00PM. I checked my mail and came in the den to catch up my blog. .

More later...

This is the gray mama cat and the yellow daddy cat of those kittens.

Image may contain: dog, cat and outdoor

There are four gray kittens and one yellow kitten in that litter.

More even later...

Here are a couple of the gray kittens with the mama cat.

Image may contain: cat and outdoor

They are so cute!

More later...

At 7:00PM, I watched an episode of "Murder She Wrote" on Amazon Prime and then took my bath and re-bandaged my right big toe. Then at 9:00PM, I went on to bed..

No comments: