Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Change of Procedure

It appears since I am locked out of the blog I had for years, that google, the new administrator has done the locking out. So from now on I will have to post a new post at the end of the day so I can finish the day's blog. I have had lots of problems today. First I could not get into my own bank account, then the TV signal went out and I had to agree to an extra $17.00 a month to get a stronger signal. I have an appointment with the Cox tech for Friday between 1:00PM and 3:00PM for an actual visit by a tech. So no TV until Friday unless the new stronger signal works. What a mess. I am tempted to go to dish.

6 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

I wondered if anyone could get into my comments area since I am locked out of my blog.

Dianne said...

I'm sorry you are having these issues, especially with tomorrow being a special day. Hopefully things will work out. I worry about you donating blood....

Margie's Musings said...

I may not donate again, Dianne. I will cross that bridge when I get to it.

Jackie said...

So sorry that you are having problems. It seems like blogger does what it wants to do. Hopefully a stronger signal works.

God bless.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, I do not like Google. I used the old blogger since 2007. Never had any problem with it.

ChuckFu said...

remember mom during time of overcast, you may loose you Disk signal, just depends on saving and reliability I guess