Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Wednesday and Bunco

I slept pretty well last night. I don't even think I was up once in the night. I got up shortly before 5:00AM and made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I am having my breakfast now. I will watch the weather in a little while and leave for Coffeyville at 8:30AM. My hair appointment is shortly after 9:00AM. Then I will get gas and get my car washed. Then I will stop by the Montgomery County Health Department and pick up Nancy's vaccination card. I will take my Kindle so I can read at the senior center  while I wait for 1:00PM and Bunco to begin. While I am there I will pick up another puzzle too.

After I get the "weather on the 8's"  I will check on the cats. Neither of them came for supper last night so they may be good and hungry.

More later...I want to be sure to water the plants before I leave. I didn't water them last evening because I was afraid I was over watering them. It's just now 6:00AM. 

When I turned on the den light switch this morning both bulbs came on. Yesterday only the north one came on. The south one never did. That's a mystery! I sure have a lot more light in here when they both work.

It looks like we are forecast for rain on Sunday and after Friday we are back in the 90's  temperature wise.

Krystal's daughter will mow tomorrow for me....probably later next evening after it cools down a bit. That's what she did last week.

I need to water my plants so I will get back to this later.... 

I got the front flowers watered but the hummingbirds are still out by the back ones...near the feeder. So I will wait. It's only 6:39AM. I still have time. 

I left for Coffeyville at 8:30AM and was there in plenty of time to go to the bank and get cash  first.  Then I got my hair done. I went out to the Woodshed after that and filled my gas tank with gas and then I went to Karan's and left the newspapers for the animal shelter.  

I stopped at Sonic and bought a cherry limeade slush for my drink and then went by the Montgomery County Health department to get Nancy's covid test card.. I gave them her note and they called Nancy to be sure I had her permission to pick it up even though I had her hand written note giving me that permission.  They told her they had found her original card so that was covered. 

Later I went to the senior center to read until time for the Bunco game.

Six showed up for Bunco and we played until almost 3:30PM. I won $5.00 for the most losses. I stopped out at Marilyn's and took her the treats I had left over. I didn't stay. Her physical therapists were there. Then I came on back home.  I need to check my mail. I wasn't here when the mailman came.

So, more later... 

I got my water, sewage, and trash bill. And some trash mail. I threw that trash mail away. I paid the City bill by check and put it an envelope and put it in their drop box at city hall. 

I watched the CBS evening news but that was about all. After that I read again. At 7:00PM, I went to the market and bought six more bananas. I had my last one this evening. I buy six a week and have one every evening for my supper. It's full of potassium everyone needs potassium.

After I put away my bananas, I took my bath.

I filled the hummingbird feeder again with sugar water. I hadn't come in even five minutes and there was one out there eating from it.  They fight over it.

I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM. It's nearly 8:00PM now.

No comments: