Thursday, January 20, 2022

Thursday and Vacuuming

I slept poorly last night. I slept fine until 12:30AM. My text buzzed at 12:30AM and when I checked it there was no text. It buzzed two different times but there was no text either time. By that time I was woken up and it was restless light sleep from then on. I finally just got up about quarter till 5:00AM. I am usually up by 5:00AM anyhow. So I am having my breakfast now and my coffee and it's 5:34AM. 

I had planned to go to Chanute to see Gay today and have lunch with her at Opie's in downtown Chanute but her Sunday school class is going to meet with her too and I decided  we would get a better visit if it was just her and me so I have e-mailed her my proposed change until tomorrow.

She had the rest of the week free so I don't think that will be a problem. Her sister and her sister's husband are in Wichita today and tomorrow for his doctor appointments so they would not be there either. About 8:30 I will try to call her on her land line. She gets very poor reception on her cell phone out there in the country. She tried calling me on it yesterday and it just kept breaking up. She finally just hung up and called me on her land line.

More later.. I will go check the "weather on the 8's" and also see if the cats are out there in about 45 minutes. 

The only cat out there this morning was Scruff. Blondie was evidently in his home or somewhere warmer then in front of my door. I have been watching the weather and the news. Finally I talked Gay on the phone and changed my trip to Chanute to tomorrow.. 

I read for awhile and then decided to get busy with my cleaning. I  mopped the bare floors and  vacuumed the den and bedroom and hall. Then I cleaned up the vacuum sweeper and put it away until tomorrow when I get back from Gay's. Then I will do the living room carpet and the dining room rug.

I will go up highway 169 and see if it is finished. If it isn't, I will take highway 10 and go over to highway 75 north of Neodesha and use it to go north to 39 and turn east on 39 and use it to get to Chanute. I printed off her directions for that way and put them in the car...just in case I need them. Highway 169 is more the direct way...if it's open now. I will need to be there at Opies between 11:00AM and 11:30AM.

 More later..

For lunch I went out to Eggbert's and had their senior chicken fried chicken for my lunch. That included mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans and a hot roll. It was very good. I had had it once before at Bartlesville and once at Caney so I knew how good it would be.

It's 12:48 PM now and I will go read awhile again in a little while.

It's a beautiful sunny day but 21 degrees out there. Quite brisk!

It's nearly 5:03PM now and I have read all afternoon. I just ate an apple and another breakfast bar for my supper. I had a good breakfast and lunch so that should be sufficient.

At 6:30PM or so,I will take my bath and put my pjs and robe on and watch some TV or read some more. Then at 9:00PM I will plan to go to bed.

1 comment:

Jennifer Davison said...

can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586