Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Wednesday and Bunco

I slept pretty well last night...I should have. We didn't get home until  11:00 and by the time I took my bath I was definitely ready for bed. 

 The movie did turn out to be that Harrison Ford latest movie. "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny". It was pretty entertaining.

I got up at my usual 5:00AM, dressed and made my bed and got myself ready for the day.  Blondie was even out there waiting for me to open the door. I fed him and he finished eating and went out on the driveway to rest. I picked up trash out of my front yard from the boy across the street who threw a lot of his fireworks across the street into my yard...plus, some of the branches of the tree on the west side were on the ground on the west side yard. I picked those up and put those in the trash receptacle too. It was a mess alright.

I imagine if I take my walk this morning, I will find a lot of fireworks trash. It's 7:01AM right now and I have just finished my breakfast.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" this morning.

Today is forecast for 86 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. Thursday is to be 82 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Friday is to be 82 degrees and thunderstorms, and Saturday is to be 85 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Sunday is to be 84 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Monday is to be 90 degrees sunny, Tuesday is to be 91 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week,,some well needed rain. I have no idea when my yard can be mowed.

I have a 9:00AM appointment for my hair today and Bunco this afternoon at the senior center. With all this rain, I imagine Cheyenne's game will be cancelled this evening or at least postponed. 

More Later... 

Sure enough, her game was postponed until tomorrow but they don't seem to realize that rain is in the forecast until next Monday.

I got back from Bunco  around 3:45PM. I won the most wind and was give $5.00 for that. I had 19 wins.

I went to the library there in Coffeyville and checked out a book. Now I have something to read. It's 4:13PM now.

More Later...

No comments: