Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Tuesday and a Warmer Day

I woke up at 5:00AM to the sound of a siren. It appeared to be coming from my phone right next to me on the dresser. I booted the phone and the sound was gone. That's a strange mystery!  Oh well, the sound was gone when the phone finished reloading. Weird!

I got up, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day.

When I opened the front door that little grey cat was out there waiting for it's breakfast. I took it out to it. It is eating now. 

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" 

Today is to be 62 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 65 degrees and  sunny,  Thursday is to be 64 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun, Friday is to be 61 degrees and Showers, Saturday is to be 58 degrees and rain. Sunday is to be 53 degrees and showers and Monday is to be 53 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! Three days of rain...Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We badly need it! 

More Later... 

I called Sally and asked her to go to the Dairy Queen with me for lunch. She agreed and I picked her up and that's what we did,  

When I took her home afterward, I stopped at the library here and got two more books. 

More Later...

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

You’ll get to take your walk today. Probably be a bunch of trash after all those days of bad weather.